- Posted by: Millon Unika
- Category: All, Business, Internet, Technology, Web Development
Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Exchange Application Development with Ethereum Platform
Blockchain has gained a lot of attention & curiosity over the last few years. It the newest addition to the digital currency technology. It opened a new horizon & opportunity for dealing & exchanging Virtual Currency all over the world. Tech communities started to find its potential in the digital currency domain.
You may like: Top Open Source Big Data Processing Frameworks 2018
What is Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin
Recently we were hearing a lot of buzz about some terms like, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & the most common one Bitcoin. So what’s basically these terms stand for?
In one phrase Blockchain is basically the technology for digital currency or Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin is the most popular Cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology was invented to create Cryptocurrency which is basically a medium of digital or virtual currency exchange. But unlike the hard currency its digital or virtual and also uses encryption & validation techniques for crypto or virtual currency creation & transaction verification.
So, Blockchain is the technology for creating digital asset like Virtual or Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency which is one of the most famous among many others. Blockchain is mainly a digital, decentralized & distributed public ledger for keeping record of all peer-to-peer virtual, digital or cryptocurrency transactions. So, Blockchain keeps records of all cryptocurrency transactions without a central record system & each node, device or peer gets a automatically downloaded Blockchain transaction copy. It’s a great innovation of technology which allows users to transfer cryptocurrency assets through Internet without a centralized body. This technology can open various positive avenues in future financial market, but at the same time can be manipulated in many ways for forgery & unethical means.
Cryptocurrency is a virtual or digital asset & has various types or coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, PotCoin, PrimeCoin. It uses encryption & tokens for verification & transaction. For buying, selling, exchange, trading, investing or other virtual currency deals it operate & execute with blockchain native token or subtoken.
Ethereum is one of the most popular decentralized, distributed public platform for blockchain & cryptocurrency ledger handling. It generates token & subtoken for every transaction. Its a open source computing platform with smart contract feature.
Key Features of Cryptocurrency Exchange Portal
- Distributed, decentralized blockchain network
- Live exchange rates
- High frequency trading & order execution
- Blockchain Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Blockchain Smart Contracts
- Secure Token & Validation through API
- Smart storage for data & contracts
- Auto approval with verification for exchange, buy, sell
- Multiple exchanges & market discovery as per client’s API preferences
- Easy User Access & Full Control
- Highly encrypted, safe & secure
- Downloadable Trade History for User / Customer & Admin
- Provision for Gateway Integration
- Easy rollback for users with auto validation against token
- Component Isolation for devices
- Circuit breakers & alerting system to Admin for customer accounts
- Real-time exchange rate through API engine.
- Registration & Login through Web Portal
- Account ID verification with integrated API & existing Wallet
- User Area with real-time rates & other features
- Available crypto currency exchange screen with real-time rates
- Easy exchange process
- Transaction history screen
- Token history
- Ticket generation for support & queries
User / Customers Centric Features:
- Live rates
- Easy Registration
- Dashboard area with transaction history & data
- Account Report
- Speedy execution
- Asset Safety
- Highly Scalable for exchanges
- Processing & validation through real-time engine
- Account & asset security with encrypted algorithm
- Easy exchange & transaction
- Easy rollback with auto validation against token
Major Backend Management Features:
- Dashboard feature puts critical Transaction information in the forefront
- Analytical Stats at a glance in Dashboard.
- Site monitoring & approval.
- Access Management.
- CMS for Website.
- User Management.
- Plugin Management.
- Transaction History.
- Auto Validation.
- Token History
- Built-in reports
- Save reports as PDFs or Excel spreadsheets
- Track sales
- Monitor tasks
- Coaching tools
- New business and forecasting tools
- Graphical comparison reports on different time periods
- Trade History
- Run sheets, expiring contracts, aging
- Transaction, revenue, commission, credit hold reports
You may like: Top Responsive Web Designing Platforms in 2018