- Posted by: Unika
- Category: All, Business, Internet, Miscellaneous, Technology
PC Tuneup Software Development, System Booster, Driver Detective end Internet Security
With the excessive usage of internet, mails, social media and IOT, cyber threats and hacking’s are increasing rapidly. You need a reliable and robust PC Security System to protect your hardware, software and other information from the cyber attacks & malware’s. With the dependencies on internet & Global digitization most of our works will be driven through online, starting from business conferences, online banking, information transferring, shopping to online bookings. Reports & researches predicted that cyber threats will be the prime concern of organizational & individual data security & integrity. In this present scenario no one is safe; cyber criminals are waiting to detect loopholes in your system and breach into your personal data including your social & financial accounts & hack them. Results could be miserable for individuals as well as organizations. As per reports many USA companies faced annual loss of more than 525 million USD due to cyber attacks and every 1 of 10 people are victims of cyber offences.
Continuous developments are going on in this sector. Unika Infocom is also doing there R&D for more than ten years in PC Security segments apart from their other IT Solution & Services such as Software & Web Development, ERP, Android & iOS App development, B2B & B2C Portals and Digital Promotion. Unika have a strong market presence in IT solution & services and they also have a very impressive track record of developing high end PC Security products for their clients. They have a virtuoso talent pool with vast knowledge & experience in PC Security Products Development such as, Antivirus, Internet Security, PC Tune up & PC Booster, PopUp Blocker, Malware Protection, Driver Detective & Mobile Security product development for Android & iOS. Unika Infocom develop & deliver these products for various clients & organizations across the world. Their continuously updated Virus Engine & End Product has been tested in many labs. Their developed products for various clients are running successfully in the market & got a very positive feedback from the end users.
Let’s check out some of the products :
Zone Alarm Antivirus Development :
Zone Alarm is a total security product developed by Unika Infocom for Check Point Software Technologies Inc. It’s a combination of Internet Security & Antivirus.
Cloud System Booster PC Buster / PC Clear Software development :
It’s a system maintenance, Optimizer & PC Tune up application. It’s running in the market with a great success rate and having a huge user base.
Some features of Cloud System Booster:
Booster: Boosts your PC performance & intercepts malfunctioning.
Context Menu Manager: You can manage windows context menu like enable or disable with this.
Folder Migration: Provide you the facility to save more space in your system by migration system volume.
PC Repair: Repairs registry, malicious files & plug in, extension error etc.
Uninstaller: Helps you to uninstall unused or bad programs or software and make System run fast.
RAM Booster: Optimize the CPU & RAM, constantly monitor it and enhance system performance.
File Optimizer: Helps you to find & locate unused large or potentially malicious file & remove it.
Add-ons & Plug-in: Blocks & removes any malicious add-ons and plug-ins from browser.
Startup Booster: While PC startup, manage startup items & programs to cut the PC Startup time shorter.
System Optimizer / PC Optimizer :
Pure Optimizer is another great valued product developed by Unika Infocom. It’s a combination of Internet Optimization & Security, System Optimization, Firewall & Malware Protection, Browser cleanup, Website Security & Blocking. Below are some basic functions of ‘Pure Optimizer’.
- Windows startup configuration & optimizer.
- System tune up, cleanup & defragmentation.
- Recovery, Restore & Backup.
- Internet Security.
- Blocking phishing sites.
- Blocking malware & plug in.
Driver repair and printer utility tools Development :
Bit Firewall :
Avivast Total Security (Internet Security & Antivirus):
This is another success product of Unika Infocom. This product is developed for Calytech Technologies (UK).
Some Product Features:
- Product (IS & Antivirus) selling through Website.
- Online Payment Option for Customers through Website.
- Admin Control Panel.
- User Friendly Interface.
- General Antivirus Features.
- Two Way Firewall Protections.
- Anti Spy & Malware Protections.
- Anti Phishing.
- POP Up & Add Blocker (Optional by individual users choice from settings).
- Vulnerable attack blocker.
- Spam & Email Filter.
- Real Time Monitoring & Protection.
- Search Guard.
- Web Filtering.
- High Performance.
Unika Infocom is also into Mobile Security Applications for Android & iOS. Vulnerability of mobile devices are more than of a PC System. Here Unika gives the best solution to Smartphone devices to protect them from potential cyber attacks & threats.
Some tips to prevent cyber attacks and aware of the threats:
- Keep your software up to date: Always use all genuine software, avoid any pirated software or software from unknown sources of phishing sites and always keep your software up to date.
- Don’t click on unknown links within emails: Do not click links within unknown or spam emails or emails you think is not from genuine sources. Also never click on fishy links or links in fishy sites. As per survey most of the PC attacks happens with clicking on some unauthentic
- Back up your computer: Backup your computer on a regular basis. Use external hard drive or cloud storage from reputed organization to regularly keep you PC backup.
- Use a strong password: A strong & complicated password can prevent most of the cyber attacks and also keep on changing your password in an moderate interval.
- Use a firewall: Always keep your system default firewall enabled to prevent unauthorized network attacks.
- Minimize downloads: Keep your browser security settings enabled & try not to download from fishy sites.
- Clean browsing: Avoid browsing unknown and fishy sites.
- Use a pop-up blocker: Web browsers have the provision to stop pop-ups and you can set the browser security for accepting pop-ups or block them. As per online safety & protection rule never allow pop ups from unknown sites and never click on links appear in pop ups.
By following some basic rules and being little bit alert we can actually prevent cyber threats and attacks. It will surly help you avoid hazards that can be dangerous. With some proper guidelines & rules and a good System Security you can be free from any Cyber Threats.